Let Us Help

Call: (909) 612-5787

732 N. Diamond Bar Blvd., Ste. 210,
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Please enter your first and last name
Please enter your email address


You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Business Law
Construction Law
Estate Planning
Family Law
Landlord & Tenant
Thursday, 05 December 2013 08:14


    During, or even after separation or divorce, parenting can be quite difficult. Not only are you adjusting to the change caused by separation or divorce, but so is your child or children. Change is hard for any age group. But healthy contact with both parents is critical to the psychological health of the children. This must be made a priority, despite the fact there may be hard feelings between you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse. A written custody and visitation agreement, also known as a parenting plan, can be mutually agreed upon by both parents. There are different parenting plans which can work for each child's age group as well as your particular situation and which should be considered to determine the best interests of your child or children. Parents must consider both physical and legal custody when determining their parenting plan. Here are a few things which should be taken into consideration when developing a parenting plan.

Published in Family Law
Thursday, 31 October 2013 12:59

Child Support Orders

Each parents of a minor child equally have equal financial support obligations for his or her child under the law. This means that they are equally liable for medical, dental, psychiatric and other medical costs. However, the court will award support to one of the parties, based on the amount of time spent with each party, the income each party receives, and a few other items.

Published in Family Law
Friday, 01 February 2013 11:47

Dissolution Basics

The state of California is a “no fault” state, which means that a spouse does not have to prove the other spouse did something wrong. Moreover, it is not necessary for both spouses to agree to end a marriage.The first spouse to file a Petition for dissolution is called the “Petitioner,” and the other spouse is then the “Respondent.”  Once the petition to commence a dissolution is filed, the other spouse has thirty days after he or she is served to file their response. The respondent cannot stop a dissolution process even if he or she does not agree or want a dissolution.

Published in Family Law
Tuesday, 01 January 2013 12:19

Dissolution- Divorce

Dissolution commonly known as a Divorce ends a marriage. Alongside of the disagreements, emotional hurt, and separation, the legal aspect of it alone can be quite overwhelming. Most people would not know where to even begin the process of a divorce. And it can become more stressful trying to figure out who gets what assets and valuables and who’s going to finish paying off certain debts. Of course the most difficult part of divorce is who do the kids live with and how much time should they spend each parent.

Published in Family Law


Bankruptcy Law I represent Debtors and Creditors in Chapters 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy filings and various adversary...


Business Law I represent business clients in the selection, formation, dissolution, and purchase and sale of their...


Construction Law I represent developers, owners, architects, general contractors, subcontractors and material...


Estate Planning I represent those dealing with durable power of attorney, trusts, wills, probate, guardianship and...


Family Law I represent those in the process of Divorce or Marriage Dissolution, Child Custody, Child or Spousal...


Landlord and Tenant I represent Property Managers, Landlords and Tenants dealing with rentals, contracts, eviction...
2010 © The Law Offices of Gloria D. Córdova - All Rights Reserved

Office Location

The Law Offices of Gloria D. Córdova
t: (909) 612-5787 | www.GCordovaLaw.com
732 N. Diamond Bar Blvd., Ste. 210
Diamond Bar, CA 91765